Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Les Lauder - You really impressed me

Dear Les,

You have really impressed me. I hope that you are proud of yourself and always remember that the critics are always the loudest, but rarely the majority. Sad but true, that people are outspoken and harsh in disapproval and yet silent or frugal in acknowledgment or praise. You have been phenomenal and as I have already stated, to me, you will always be remembered as the ‘brave heart’.

You have been removed from a toxic environment and have been given the freedom to work your magic in areas which matter most to you.

I just know that great things are lining up to meet you now. You have choices and personal freedom; let yourself be restored and energized.

With love to you,
Sonya Green


http://sonyagreen.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home